Information for June 2020 season
Always check Facebook or call (336-449-7246) for the latest information!
Due to the virus outbreak Blueberry Thrill Farm will limit the number of customers present on the farm in order to provide proper spacing and better safety for everyone. These changes will be effective during June. We hope to be more flexible in July if the virus situation improves. Customers should not come to the farm if they are displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 or have come in contact with anyone who has been displaying symptoms of an illness.
- Wed. and Sat. 7:00 am - 9:00 am or 9:00 - 12:00 noon
- Adults only
- Reservation required. Bring your invoice to show as proof of Reservation.
- Click the link to the right to make your reservation and pay for your fruit. Reservation and pay link.
- Berries: $20, 4qt pick your own bucket, 2 people per bucket
- Minimum order of $20. All sales are final unless the farm closes.
- New buckets will be provided. Leave all your containers at home
- Peaches: $20/box Coming soon! See Facebook for details
HOW TO PAY:
- Pre-pay at time of securing your reservation
- Additional purchases when available, correct change, check, credit card
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- The farm is using an online store to manage reserverations and payment. Click here and then the "Order Now" button. You will be presented with available picking days. Choose the time that best fits you to schedule a reservation and to pay.
- Click here to make a reservation
WHEN YOU ARE ON THE FARM:
- Hand washing/sanitizer will be provided upon arriving and leaving the farm.
- Check-in at the red, white and blue tent. Bring your invoice as proof of reservation. Remember: Adults only, maximum of 2 people per bucket
- New buckets are provided
- Maintain appropriate social distance and follow other guidelines recommended by CDC and state/local experts
- Follow instructions about where to pick, do not wander around in the fields